Let nature be your medicine
It’s been a couple of months now we are only talking about the pandemic. We all need to follow the advises given by the authority like washing hands frequently and be isolated for the time being.
But apart from that what more we can do?
I know that so many of you guys including myself want to be healthy and boost our immunity.
There is no scientific evidence that consuming nutritious foods and healthy diet will keep this virus at bay but taking precautionary measures in boosting immunity are going to help you.
I am all about natural remedies. So given below tea will help you boost your immunity and fight the flu like symptoms.
Immunity boosting tea
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 inch ginger root(grated)
- 1 inch licorice root
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Lemon: High in vitamin C, a natural antioxidant with antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Ginger: It reduces inflammation, sore throat and chronic pain
- Licorice: Contains nearly 300 flavonoids. Has antiviral and antimicrobial properties
- Turmeric: High concentration of curcumin which is anti-inflammatory. Has antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Cinnamon: Anti-inflammatory
- Water: The forgotten nutrient 🙂
- In a sauce pan – add water, ginger, licorice, turmeric and cinnamon stick
- Boil it for 10 minutes
- Strain it in a cup
- Add lemon right before drinking
These super foods you already have in your kitchen. As we all are working from home now, having this tea once in a day will support the immunity.
When you eat healthy plant based food, take adequate sleep and keep your minds stress free, this will give your body an advantage.
More posts by Divya
Health is a state of complete harmony of the body & mind ☸ If you are worried about the rising stats of corona pandemic; you’re not alone, we all are on the same boat. People who are not sufferer of corona virus, they have become sufferer of corona stress. With empty grocery shelves, social distancing…
Now I wonder how the broadband providers will cope up with the current situation? 🤷♀️ Working from home is so wonderful but a little tricky at the same time. As there is nobody to watch you and you are your own boss. We always have some extra time as we don’t have to commute, wait…
Never eat ingredients you can’t pronounce. Except quinoa (No! It is ‘keen-waa’). 🍲 Commonly considered as world’s healthiest grain, quinoa has exceptional nutritional profile. It is the rare plant food with a complete protein profile, which has all the 9 essential amino acids. (Here ‘Essential’ means, our body can’t produce them on its own, we…